The sudden loss of a loved one can leave a hole in our hearts that may never heal. Our family is facing this tragedy as we mourn the loss of our beautiful and vibrant niece, Stormi Harvey accident, who passed away in a car accident in Valiant, Oklahoma, on April 27th, 2023. Stormi was nine months pregnant, and her baby, Kaston, is currently fighting for his life at a children’s hospital. In this article, we share Stormi’s story and ask for your support during this difficult time.
Who was Stormi Lea Harvey?
Stormi Lea Harvey was a 23-year-old woman who had a passion for life. She had a contagious smile and a kind heart that touched the lives of those around her. Stormi was dedicated to her studies and had dreams of becoming a nurse. She loved her family deeply and was excited to welcome her baby, Kaston, into the world.
Stormi Harvey accident: The Tragic
On the day of the accident, Stormi was driving on the highway when another car collided with hers. The impact was severe, and Stormi was rushed to the hospital with critical injuries. Despite the best efforts of the medical staff, she passed away shortly after arriving at the hospital. The accident was a shock to everyone who knew Stormi, and we’re still waiting for more information on what happened that day.
Stormi Harvey accident and stormi lee harveyhttps://t.co/bUNVszQjpl
— Entertainment HUB (@fsk_hub) May 12, 2023
Stormi Harvey accident: Remembering Stormi’s Legacy
Stormi’s memory will live on in the hearts of those who loved her. She was a wonderful person who had a passion for helping others. Stormi’s family was the center of her world, and she loved spending time with them. She had a bright future ahead of her, and her passing has left us all devastated.
How You Can Help
We’re asking for your help during this difficult time. If you’d like to support our family, here are some ways you can help:
Donate to the Bunch-Singleton Funeral Home in Broken Bow, Oklahoma
We’ve set up a donation account with the Bunch-Singleton Funeral Home to help cover the costs of Stormi’s funeral and medical bills.
Donate to Tyler Ty Harvey’s Cash App
Tyler Ty Harvey, Stormi’s brother, has set up a cash app account, which is the only cash app approved by our family. You can donate to this account to help with any expenses related to Stormi’s passing.
Donate to the McCurtain County National Bank
We’ve also set up an account at the McCurtain County National Bank in Stormi Harvey or Tyler Harvey’s name. All donations will go towards covering Stormi’s funeral and medical expenses.
We’re asking for your prayers during this difficult time. Please pray for Kaston, Stormi’s family, friends, and all those involved in this tragedy. Your thoughts and prayers mean a lot to us, and we appreciate all the support we’ve received so far.
Stormi Lea Harvey’s sudden passing has left a hole in our hearts that may never heal. She was a vibrant and beautiful woman who had a passion for life, and her memory will live on in the hearts of those who loved her. We’re asking for your help during this difficult time, and we appreciate all the support we’ve received so far.
- Who was Stormi Lea Harvey? Stormi Lea Harvey was a 23-year-old woman who was involved in a car accident in Valiant, Oklahoma. She was nine months pregnant at the time and did not survive the accident.
- What happened to Stormi’s baby? Stormi’s baby, Kaston, was delivered and is currently at the children’s hospital, fighting for his life.
- How can I support Stormi’s family during this difficult time? You can support Stormi’s family by donating to the donation account set up with the Bunch-Singleton Funeral Home in Broken Bow, Oklahoma, or to the cash app account set up by Tyler Ty Harvey, Stormi’s brother. You can also donate to the account set up at the McCurtain County National Bank. Additionally, your prayers and thoughts for Kaston, Stormi’s family, friends, and all those involved in this tragedy are greatly appreciated.
- What was Stormi’s dream? Stormi had dreams of becoming a nurse, and she was working hard to achieve that goal.
- What caused the accident? The police investigation into the accident is ongoing, and we’re waiting for more information on what happened that day.