Maximilian “Max” Kobylarczyk, Age 15, Passed Away: A Farewell to a Beloved Son and Brother
Maximilian Kobylarczyk :Introduction
Maximilian Kobylarczyk: In a heart-wrenching event, the Kobylarczyk family faced the loss of their beloved Maximilian “Max” Kobylarczyk on July 20, 2023. At the tender age of 15, Max’s passing has left an indelible mark on the lives of his family and friends. This article serves as a tribute to Max, celebrating his life, and providing details about the upcoming visitation and funeral arrangements.
Remembering Max: A Cherished Son and Brother
Maximilian Kobylarczyk, lovingly known as Max, was a cherished son and brother to his parents, Katarzyna and Peter Kobylarczyk. As the middle child, he shared a special bond with his brothers, Alexander and Oliver. Max’s family was at the center of his life, and he brought joy and laughter to their home every day.
Max’s Loving Grandparents and Family
Max was a source of pride and happiness for his grandparents, Krystyna and Tadeusz Jeziorski, and Aniela Thompson. He shared a close relationship with his aunts and uncles: Greg (Anna) Jeziorski, Mark (Kathy) Jeziorski, Bonnie (Roman) Halon, and Lucy (Darek) Kita. Max’s extended family was an essential part of his life, and he cherished the moments spent with his cousins Noah, Eric, Liam, Adam, Daniel, Julian, Jacob (Karolina), Michael, Victoria, Annette, Gabriela, and Patricia.
Saying Goodbye: Visitation and Funeral Details
To pay respects to Max, a visitation has been scheduled on Tuesday, July 25, 2023, from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the Damar-Kaminski Funeral Home & Crematorium, located at 7861 S. 88th Avenue, Justice, Illinois. Friends, family, and community members are welcome to attend and offer their condolences.
Final Resting Place: Interment at Resurrection Cemetery
On Wednesday, July 26, 2023, at 9:30 AM, a prayer service and procession will commence from the funeral home to SS. Cyril and Methodius Church, situated at 608 Sobieski Street, Lemont, Illinois. A solemn 11:00 AM Mass will be held to honor Max’s life and bid farewell to him. Following the service, Max will be laid to rest at Resurrection Cemetery in Justice, Illinois.
Coping with Grief and Loss
The loss of a young life like Max’s is a deeply challenging experience for his family, friends, and all who knew him. During this difficult time, it is crucial to lean on one another for support and seek professional help if needed. Grieving is a natural process, and there is no right or wrong way to cope with it. Remembering the happy memories shared with Max can offer solace and comfort in times of sorrow.
Celebrating Max’s Life: A Legacy of Love
As we mourn Max’s passing, it is equally important to celebrate the beautiful life he led. His infectious laughter, kind heart, and vibrant spirit touched the lives of many. Max’s legacy of love and joy will forever be cherished by those who knew him. Keeping his memory alive through stories and shared experiences will help ensure that he lives on in our hearts.
In the wake of Max Kobylarczyk’s untimely passing, we come together to remember and honor a young soul who brought so much happiness to his family and friends. As we grieve, we also celebrate the love and light that Max brought into our lives. May his memory be a guiding star, leading us through difficult times, and reminding us to cherish the moments we have with our loved ones.
- What was Max’s age at the time of his passing?Max Kobylarczyk was 15 years old when he passed away.
- Where will the visitation be held?The visitation will take place at the Damar-Kaminski Funeral Home & Crematorium, located at 7861 S. 88th Avenue, Justice, Illinois.
- When and where will the funeral be held?The funeral service will begin at 9:30 AM on Wednesday, July 26, 2023, at the Damar-Kaminski Funeral Home & Crematorium, followed by an 11:00 AM Mass at SS. Cyril and Methodius Church, 608 Sobieski Street, Lemont, Illinois.
- Where will Max be laid to rest?Max Kobylarczyk will be laid to rest at Resurrection Cemetery in Justice, Illinois.
- How can we cope with the grief of losing Max?Coping with grief is a personal journey, and it’s essential to seek support from family, friends, or professionals. Remembering the cherished moments with Max and sharing stories can be a way to cope with the loss.