Tyler Bolding Obituary: Remembering the Young Cowboy
Tyler Bolding Obituary: Introduction
Tyler Bolding Obituary: On July 20, 2023, the world lost a bright soul, Tyler Keith Bolding, who was just 18 years old. Born on June 27, 2005, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Tyler’s life was filled with love, laughter, and a passion for sports and horses. His departure has left his family, friends, and community heartbroken, but they hold dear memories of a young cowboy with a captivating smile. This article serves as an obituary and a tribute to Tyler, celebrating his life and the impact he had on those around him.
A Loving Family
Tyler Keith Bolding was the beloved son of Richard Bolding from Mounds, Oklahoma, and Christina and Jason Barber from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. He had two siblings, Maverick Bolding and Zaiden Barber, who shared a special bond with him. Tyler’s extended family included his paternal grandparents, Mike and Kathy Bolding from Henryetta, Oklahoma, and his maternal grandparents, Jimmy, and the late Deborah Dean from Gutherie, Oklahoma. Additionally, he was cherished by his great-grandmothers, Druecilla Britt of Henryetta and Doris Hamilton of Tryon, Oklahoma. Tyler was surrounded by love from his family and had a profound impact on their lives.
Tyler’s warm and infectious smile lit up any room he entered. He was known for his love of sports and excelled as a student at Glenpool High School. But his true passion lay with horses and the rodeo, where he felt like a genuine cowboy at heart. He embraced life with enthusiasm, cherishing moments with his family, friends, teachers, and coaches. Tyler’s genuine love for his brothers and close buddies was evident in the way he cared for and supported them.
A Cowboy’s Farewell
As a young cowboy, Tyler touched the hearts of many, leaving an indelible mark on those who knew him. His untimely departure is a painful loss, but his spirit will forever remain in the hearts of his loved ones. The memories of his infectious smile and kind soul will be cherished, reminding everyone of the joy he brought to their lives.
In the midst of grief, Tyler’s family and friends find solace in the thought of him “busting them Bronc’s in Heaven,” continuing to pursue his passion in the great beyond.
A visitation in remembrance of Tyler will be held on Tuesday, July 25, 2023, from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm at Schaudt Glenpool-Bixby Funeral Service. The Funeral Services will take place at 11:00 am on Wednesday, July 26, 2023, at Life Church in Jenks, located at 890 W. 81st St., Tulsa, OK 74132. Afterward, a Graveside Service will be held at Westlawn Cemetery in Henryetta, Oklahoma.
Tyler Keith Bolding’s life was a testament to love, passion, and the joy of living. Despite his young age, he left an enduring legacy of kindness, camaraderie, and a love for rodeo and horses. Tyler’s warm smile and unwavering love for family and friends will forever be etched in their hearts. As we say our farewells to this young cowboy, let us hold on to the cherished memories and remember him with fondness.
- How old was Tyler Bolding at the time of his passing? Tyler was 18 years old when he left this world on July 20, 2023.
- What were Tyler’s passions in life? Tyler had a passion for sports, excelling as a student at Glenpool High School. However, his true love was for horses and the rodeo, where he felt most at home.
- Where will the funeral services be held? The visitation will take place at Schaudt Glenpool-Bixby Funeral Service, and the Funeral Services will be held at Life Church in Jenks. The Graveside Service will be at Westlawn Cemetery in Henryetta, Oklahoma.
- What was Tyler’s impact on his family and friends? Tyler’s infectious smile and love for his family, friends, teachers, and coaches left a lasting impression on all who knew him. He was cherished and loved by many.
- How can we offer condolences to Tyler’s family? Family and friends can leave kind words of comfort, special memories, and condolences to Tyler’s family online at www.schaudtfuneralservice.com.
Also Visit: Grant Kohler Obituary: A Heartfelt Tribute